JSSC Recruitment- Post Graduate Trained Teachers 2017:-
Jharkhand group of Staff Selection commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1,540 Put up Graduate trained instructors in numerous subjects.Interested applicants may additionally take a look at the vacancy details and follow on-line from 01-12-2017 to 30-12-2017. More details about JSSC Recruitment (2018), which includes variety of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection Process, the way to apply and critical dates, are given below…
Post Name: Post Graduate Trained Teacher
Salary: 9,300- 34,800
Grade Pay: 4600/-
Job Location: Jharkhand
Candidates ought to have Post Graduation degree in applicable situation with 55% marks and should posses B.Ed. from a recognised university.
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|PH Candidates||05 Years|
- Computer based test
- General/OBC/UR candidates have to pay Rs. 600
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 150 through SBI E-portal.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through JSSC Recruitment http://www.jssc.nic.in/.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-12-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 30-12-2017
• Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 04-01-2018
• Last Date for Uploading Photo and Signature: 08-01-2018
• Date of Examination: February 2018