National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), an autonomous Society under the Ministry of EarthSciences, Government of India, is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the position of Project Posts at NIOT on a contract basis, for fixed tenure. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions are invited to attend a walk-in-recruitment at National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai. The details of the post are as follows.
NIOT Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on July 3, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying NIOT Recruitment 2019 along with current NIOT Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent NIOT Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest NIOT 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming NIOT Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
NIOT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 60 Project Technician, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Scientist Vacancies in NIOT Recruitment 2019-20 in Chennai. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification niot.res.in published for the post Assistant Manager in NIOT Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in NIOT Notification for the post-Junior Hindi Translator.
|NIOT June 2019 Notification||Details|
|Project Scientific Assistant||Diploma|
|Project Scientist||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc|
|Last date to Apply||03/07/2019|
How to Apply:
1. The candidates applying for the above posts should apply on-line through web link
generated online and produce the same at the time of registration for interview/ Test on the scheduled
dates. The web-link for submission of online application is available till 5 p.m. of 03.07.2019.
2. The registration for the walk in interview/ Test will starts from 8:00 a.m.–10.00 a.m on the scheduled
dates for the posts at National Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai.
3. Interview will be from 10:00 a.m. onwards. Test will commence by 10.30 AM.
4. Tenure: The posts are purely temporary under Project mode on contract basis. The assignment is for
fixed tenure or co-terminus with the project in which he / she is engaged, whichever is earlier.
5. Candidates must be citizens of India.
6. The candidates should not have exceeded the maximum age limit specified above as on the last date of
receipt of online applications. A maximum relaxation of 5 years in age is applicable to the candidates
belonging to SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC candidates; 10 years for persons with disability; 5 years for
Group – A and Group – B Ex-Servicemen and for Group– C Ex-servicemen – 3 years over and above the
period of service rendered in the Army, Navy and Air Force, subject to maximum age of 45 years (50
years in case of SC/ST).
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing interview/Test.
8. The person engaged will not be treated on par with regular employees of NIOT and shall have no right to
claim implicit or explicit for their absorption or regularization in NIOT.
9. All candidates are required to bring the original certificates related to educational qualifications, date of
birth, work experience, caste etc. Duly attested copies of all the documents must be submitted with the
printout of the online generated application form and one self attested recent passport size photograph
should be pasted in the appropriate place in the online generated application.
10. The candidates selected are liable to work anywhere in India and can be posted in Islands of
Lakshadweep or Andaman and Nicobar in the projects of NIOT. The projects may involve travel and
operations, field trials in Islands and may involve sea cruises for data collection, sampling etc. The
selected candidates are required to apply and possess/apply immediately for valid Indian National
passport on joining the service.
11. The decision of NIOT in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection shall be final, and no
enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/ her agency.
12. Candidates who are in Government/Autonomous institution and PSU should furnish NOC at the time of